Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Diary of a Realtor - Entry 1 - Cast of Characters

I would like to invite you to join me on a journey. I am representing the buyers in this transaction and over the next month or so we are going to go with them as they purchase their home! 

We recently found a house they wrote on (more on that to come) and went under contract. So for the first entry I want to introduce you to the cast of characters:

-Johnathan, Jennifer, Campbell and Whitley; my wonderful buyers. Recently moved to western Colorado from the front range. This family, I can't say enough good things about them... Johnathan is a middle school teacher (bless you, Johnathan), Jennifer gets to stay home and take care of those two beautiful girls. Speaking of those girls, it was such a kick showing houses to them. I found out that built in niches are for hiding in, grapes on the trellis in one back yard were good enough to eat and one house even smelled like dog. They are super fun and always on the go. Anybody that meets this adventurous group is bound to love them!



-Judy, Listing agent on THE house, she is AWESOME!


-Jayne, Daughter of the Sellers
-Anna, Seller

Here is a glimpse of THE house

400 Cedar Avenue, built in 1954, mid-century modern, ALL original! Check out that Mamie Pink kitchen! The seller is only the second owner!










Is that house not the coolest thing you have ever seen?! 


Next entry I will tell you the story of the house, the seller and the buyers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment